HELIX® M627 WELD HEAD
Small diameter pipe made easy.
MECHANIZED GTAW – SIMPLIFIED
The HELIX M627 is the next innovation in our mechanized HELIX M Series orbital weld heads. With a low radial clearance of 2.87 in. (72.9 mm), the HELIX M627 weld head allows for precise, digitally controlled welding in wide range of pipe and tube GTAW applications. With complete process control and operator-friendly design, the HELIX M627 delivers the markets leading solution for easily obtaining the expanded productivity and quality of mechanized GTAW.
You can also reach us via email at email@example.com.
- Latest digital motor control allows for zero calibration during setup
- Precise travel speed and true oscillation width/speed control delivers repeatable welds with minimal setup
- AutoPilot and Auto-Sectors technology provide automated control for lower operator training and improve operator availability
- Low radial clearance – 2.87 in (68.5mm)
- Water cooled motor housing and torch helps eliminate overheating
- Proven, versatile clamping mechanism allows the weld head to be disengaged and repositioned with on easy motion
The complete package
The HELIX M627 comes complete and ready to weld right out of the box. As expected, the package includes the weld head, and its storage case. It also includes an array of consumables to get your started and all of the shoes to weld pipe between 6″ and 1.5″ nominal size.
- HELIX M627 Weld Head
- Pelican Case for weld head storage
- HELIX M Clamp Expendables Kit
- Low Profile Cable Retainer
- Clamp Shoe 6.625 in (168.3 mm)
- Clamp Shoe 5.563 in (141.3 mm)
- Clamp Shoe 4.5 in (114.3 mm)
- Clamp Shoe 4.0 in (101.6 mm)
- Clamp Shoe 3.5 in (88.9 mm)
- Clamp Shoe 2.875 in (73.0 mm)
- Clamp Shoe 2.375 in (60.3 mm)
- Clamp Shoe 1.9 in (48.3mm)