ADVANCED SEAM TRACKER™ CROSS SLIDES
Your first step in automation.
Tactile Seam Tracker™ systems deliver precise automated seam tracking for submerged arc, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW welding processes. Ideal for repetitive welding applications, these systems are recommended over manual and semi-automatic welding to improve quality and consistency while reducing operational costs. A range of standard systems or customized solutions are available to meet the requirements of many tough production environments.
Easy to Set Up & Easy to Operate
- Operators can quickly learn to program and operate.
Simple System Selection (Pre-configured systems are available)
- Select the desired level of automation – one of two controllers and matching pendants.
- Choose a cross slide assembly based on load capacity required to handle the weight of the welding drive components.
- Determine the travel stroke length of each axis necessary to complete the weld.
- Select the application-specific seam sensor tip.
Advanced Controls Available – Gain these additional capabilities with the Advanced Programming Control (APC)
- Program the entire sequence of the weld cycle as a position-based or time-based configuration.
- Store up to 19 weld sequence programs.
Widespread Integration Capability
- Build a system around almost any welding power source, feeder and controlled group.
Seam Trackers come in multiple levels of control and sizes. The controls start out as motorized slides with a joystick. The next step up would be to tactile feedback as the initial level of automation. At the pinnacle of the product line is an advanced controller that provides true automation of a system.
Still not sure which one is right for you? Give us a call today at 1-619-628-1022.
STANDARD SEAM TRACKING SYSTEMS
MOTORIZED SLIDE SYSTEMS
We provide parts and service for cyclomatic products. These products include 9660s and 9660p microprocessor based controllers. These controllers are integrated into PTST40 3×3 and TST40 3×3 40lb cross slide systems. They are integrated into PTST250-5×5, TST250-5×5, PTST 250 10×10, and TST250-10×10 250lb cross slide systems. They are also integrated into PTST450-5×5, TST450-5×5, PTST450-10×10, and TST450-10×10 450 lb cross slide systems. We also provide parts and service for Omin-Guide seam sensor probes. Most people do not know that these can be repaired vs having to purchase a new one.